This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual with a sales and/or marketing background to join our established team.
We work with an array of Home Builders (HB) across the UK, providing a range of different digital marketing solutions to help them sell their product. You will be a main point of contact for our clients, consulting them on the solution that best fits their requirements. You’ll develop a great understanding of the client and help bring new solutions to market.
You’ll work closely with our Account Manager, completing marketing campaigns, to grow our existing client base and acquire new business.
A Day in the life / an overview
As our HB Account Executive, you’ll work closely with our HB Account Manager to achieve the HB revenue and meeting targets set for the year. To help achieve these targets a major part of your role will be to provide quotes and contact our existing HB clients about their upcoming launches and activity. You’ll then create the relevant booking documents to pass the project over to our HB Project Management team.
You will also work alongside our HB Account Manager to determine which HB clients we meet with, plan when we’d like to meet with them and then contact them to arrange the meetings. Following the meetings, you’ll ensure all the meeting follow ups are completed and all the relevant documents are up to date.
You’ll play a significant role in various mini marketing campaigns, including e-newsletters, acquisition of new HB clients and increasing engagement with our existing HB client base. This will include research-based tasks, using LinkedIn, some cold calling, emails and preparing marketing packs.
- Work closely with our HB Account Manager to achieve HB client meeting and financial targets – Key Remit
- Discuss our range of digital marketing products (video, 360, photography and CG) with our HB clients (speaking with sales and marketing coordinators / managers / directors) and provide quotes for all our HB ‘packaged’ products (approx. 25% of the role)
- Potential to attend HB client meetings (regional accounts up and down the UK) to discuss client requirements, present our latest and greatest HB products and generate sales pipeline opportunities
- Strategically plan which existing key accounts to meet with and book meetings for our HB Account manager and/or Commercial Director to attend. Book hotels and travel for our HB Account Manager/Commercial Director when required (approx. 15% of the role)
- Contact prospects to arrange meetings for new business, specific to our marketing strategy (approx. 5% of the role)
- Work with relevant RV team members to gain an in-depth knowledge of all our HB products and solutions to create bespoke quotes which reflect client briefs and which we can deliver (approx. 5% of the role)
- Collate information to ensure every project passed to our internal project team is fully briefed and ready to be executed (approx. 10% of the role)
- Action various elements of the HB annual marketing plan and take the lead on some campaigns (approx. 10% of the role)
- Ensure HB marketing packs (meeting hand out packs), presentations and meeting notes are on brand, prepared to the highest standard and to deadline, ready for client meetings (approx. 5% of the role)
- Work closely with our HB Account Manager and Commercial Director to ensure ‘post-meeting’ information and quotations are sent on brief and in a timely fashion (approx. 10% of the role)
- Maintain key account records on a regular basis to assist our HB Account Manager and ensure account accuracy (approx. 5% of the role)
- Regularly review the HB industry and competitors and report any relevant findings back to our HB Account Manager (approx. 5% of the role)
- Some administrative tasks (approx. 5% of the role)
- Actively contribute to the creative solutions and excellent customer service we provide
Key Skills, Experience and General Outlook
To achieve the upper-level of the salary range you must provide evidence that you have exceeded each of the key skills required. If you don’t have the relevant experience and require further training/time to reach the required skill level, then this will be reflected in the salary offered.
- Exceptional communication skills which enable you to build and maintain strong client relationships and internal relationships and confidently represent RV’s people and products
- Great people skills and a consultative approach to sales
- Use your people, negotiation and influencing skills to get quotes approved
- The ability to represent RV professionally at all times in both verbal and written communication but with a friendly, enthusiastic and personal nature
- Able to quickly build rapport with existing and prospective clients and adapt your approach accordingly
- Able to quickly grasp client requirements, solve client problems, arrive at a solution and clearly communicate these solutions
- Exceptional time management and attention to detail, reviewing and suggesting refinements to works-in-progress
- Able to manage multiple tasks at any one time and re-prioritise workload where necessary
- Determination to achieve sales targets, meeting targets and contribute to the success of our business
- Detailed knowledge of the home building, sales and buying process is desirable
- An excellent grasp of Google Drive, Word and Excel are essential
Please note: other than your lunch break, we do not accommodate smoking breaks.
- At least two years in a sales and / or marketing role is essential
- Experience of working within the home builder industry is desirable
- Experience of supplying rich media solutions to home builders is desirable
Working at RV
Why Work at RV?
Revolution Viewing is a leading Creative Digital Agency that produces world-class solutions. We are a team of 36 people and operate as niche specialists at the top of our game; this is why over 90 UK universities and some of the UK’s largest Home Builders (HB) keep coming back for more! See what makes us tick –
RV Office 360 virtual tour: http://rv333.com/office-360
Work-life Balance Manifesto
The feedback we receive from our team suggests that this is an unusual policy for an agency, hence the mention here in the job spec. This is from Tom, our CEO: “You will get paid for the hours you work or you will be given the time back.” Quite simply, you will never be asked to work more hours than contracted, without receiving that time back in lieu or being paid overtime.
RV Culture & Values
Ten reasons to apply for a role with Revolution Viewing
- We have a Work-life Balance Manifesto that is policy!
- We produce sector-leading digital media products
- Our team tell us RV is a great place to work
- Our clients love what we do and our client satisfaction is extremely high
- Free lunch – there is such a thing and it happens every day at RV! (for staff working 6 hours or more in a day)
- Every three months we have a team meal
- Holiday loyalty scheme – extra holidays for years of service
- Individual objectives set in annual appraisals and progress reviewed in monthly 1-2-1 meetings with line manager
- We share our strategy, including mission, direction and financial progress
- We offer a thorough induction and comprehensive training for your career
Our Core Values
These values are a key consideration when hiring a new team member; we need to feel each team member shares these values.
- Respect for people
- Veritably fun working environment (contribution to)
- Sustainable progression (we don’t make rash decisions that jeopardise the company)
- Honesty & integrity
- Innovative & dynamic
- Passion & pride (in all that we do)
See top of this document for the application deadline.
Send your email to: email@example.com
Your application must include the following information:
- Please let us know how soon you could start if you are offered a job
- Let us know where you heard about this vacancy
- The time & dates of assessment are 2pm – 7pm Tuesday 21st January 2020 & 2pm – 7pm Wednesday 29th January 2020. Please let us know if you can be available on these dates. Note: you will only be required to attend one of the assessment session dates, and whilst the session is long in duration, we make our decision based on this one session. Feedback suggests candidates find it useful spending this time in our working environment
- Attach your current CV
- Attach a 10-line cover letter outlining how you will add value to our company
Please note the successful candidate must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK.
For updates on Revolution Viewing and any vacancies, we recommend you follow us on our social media channels: http://www.revolutionviewing.com/social/
How will RV use the information about you?
We will use your data to process your application, including complying with any legal obligations, to enable us to manage the recruitment process. We will only share your data with relevant parties as part of our recruitment process and we will not share your data for marketing or employment purposes outside of RV. For more information on RV’s job applicant privacy notice, please follow this link.