Work in our vibrant office, look after and become part of our team!
- Produce a weekly meal plan (guidance will be given initially).
- Place food orders / receive food delivery on a Monday.
- Prepare staff lunches on a daily basis.
- Clear away food, dishes and fill dishwasher after lunch.
- Answer the door, receiving and signing for parcels.
- Keep the office clean and tidy, emptying bins when needed (any cleaning will be minimal and adhoc – we have a regular contract cleaner).
- Make the occasional brew round and collect cups from desks.
- Empty clean items from dishwasher and put them away.
- Assisting with printing and collation of marketing materials.
- Occasional bank-run with cheques, etc.
- First point of contact for office maintenance people when visiting and liaising with service managers.
- Stationery stock take.
- Assist with general office tasks on an adhoc basis.
Key Skills, Experience and General Outlook
To achieve the upper-level of the salary range you must provide evidence that you have exceeded each of the key skills required. If you don’t have the relevant experience and require further training/time to reach the required skill level, then this will be reflected in the salary offered.
- Practical and logical approach to work.
- Conscientious operator with great attention to detail.
- Non-smoking applicants are preferred as we can’t accommodate smoking breaks.
Why Work at RV?
Revolution Viewing is a leading Creative Digital Agency that produces world-class solutions. We are a team of 34 people and operate as niche specialists at the top of our game; this is why over 80 UK universities and some of the UK’s largest home-builders keep coming back for more! See what makes us tick – http://www.revolutionviewing.com/about
2017 Showreel: http://revv.eu/SR2017
RV Office 360 virtual tour: https://revv.eu/rv-office
Work-life Balance Manifesto
The feedback we receive from our team suggests that this is an unusual policy for an agency, hence the mention here in the job spec. This is from Tom, our CEO: “You will get paid for the hours you work or you will be given the time back.” Quite simply, you will never be asked to work more hours than contracted, without receiving that time back in lieu or being paid overtime.
Ten reasons to apply for a role with Revolution Viewing
- We have a Work-life Balance Manifesto that is policy!
- We produce sector-leading digital media products.
- Our team tell us RV is a great place to work.
- Our clients love what we do and our client satisfaction is extremely high.
- Free lunch – there is such a thing and it happens every day at RV!
- Every three months we have a team meal, on the company.
- Holiday loyalty scheme – extra holidays for years of service.
- Individual objectives set in annual appraisals and progress reviewed in monthly 1-2-1 meeting with line manager.
- We share our strategy, including mission, direction and financial progress.
- We offer a thorough induction and comprehensive training for your career.
Our Core Values
These values are a key consideration when hiring a new team member; we need to feel each team member shares these values.
- Respect for people
- Veritably fun working environment (contribution to)
- Sustainable progression (we don’t make rash decisions that jeopardise the company)
- Honesty & integrity
- Innovative & dynamic
- Passion & pride (in all that we do)
See top of this document for the application deadline. Send your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Please let us know how soon you could start if you are offered a job.
2. Let us know where you heard about this vacancy.
3. The time & dates of assessment are 3-8pm Monday 10th September 2018 or 3-8pm Wednesday 12th September 2018. Please let us know if you can be available on these dates. Note you will only be required to attend one of the assessment sessions.
4. Attach your current CV.
5. Attach a 10-line cover letter outlining how you will add value to our company.
For updates on Revolution Viewing and any vacancies, we recommend you follow us on our social media channels: http://www.revolutionviewing.com/social/
How will RV use the information about you?
We will use your data to process your application, including complying with any legal obligations, to enable us to manage the recruitment process. We will only share your data with relevant parties as part of our recruitment process and we will not share your data for marketing or employment purposes outside of RV. For more information on RV’s job applicant privacy notice, please follow this link.
- Location: Leeds (LS12 2DU)
- Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 (pro rata)
- Hours of Work: 20 hours per week, 4 hours per weekday – 10am-2pm
- Annual Leave: 28 days including bank holidays (flexible up to 33 days with pro-rata salary reduction)
- Pension: Contribution to a pension in line with the mandatory government Workplace pension scheme
- Application Deadline: Monday 3rd September 2018