Revolution Viewing is a leading Creative Digital Agency that produces world-class solutions for the Higher Education and Home Builder sectors. We are a team of 32 people and operate as niche specialists at the top of our game; this is why over 70 UK universities and leading brands such as Taylor Wimpey, Persimmon Homes & Bellway Homes keep coming back for more!
RV Team Video: http://www.revolutionviewing.com/about/
RV Office 360 virtual tour: https://revv.eu/rv-office
Work-life Balance Manifesto
Our employees like this and feedback suggests this is an unusual policy for an agency so it gets a mention here at the top. From our CEO “You will get paid for the hours you work or you will be given the time back.” Quite simply you will never be asked to work more hours than contracted for without time back in lieu or paid overtime.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to champion creative in our thriving web team. See “Virtual Tours and Open Days” at the following link – we want you to take the design of these products to the next level ..and we want you to help us decide what that level is! https://www.revolutionviewing.com/portfolio/
- Oversee the entire design process from the initial discovery meeting to post launch testing.
- Be responsible for interpreting a brief and existing brand/marketing collateral to conceptualise, wireframe, design and prototype creative designs for our Virtual Tour and Virtual Open Day solutions.
- Be confident communicating and justifying concepts and designs with internal project teams and our university clients.
- Work with project managers and developers throughout the product lifecycle to ensure products are as creative as possible whilst still being on brief and fit for purpose.
- Help to plan and conduct user research using methods such as user testing, competitor research and focus groups.
- Be responsible for keeping abreast of sector trends and competitor work and positively influencing RV’s products and services.
- Represent RV professionally at all times in both verbal and written communication but with a friendly, enthusiastic and personal nature.
Key Skills, Job Tasks, Experience and General Outlook
Positive thinking and willingness to learn will always be considered alongside experience and current skill set. To achieve the upper-level of the salary range you must provide evidence that you have exceeded each of the key skills required. If you don’t have the relevant experience and require further training to reach the required skill level, this will be reflected in the salary we will offer the successful candidate.
- At least 3 years proven track record within a similar company considering UX and delivering high quality digital designs.
- Comprehensive understanding of Adobe’s Creative Cloud suite (in particular Photoshop & Illustrator) and prototyping tools.
- A university degree at any level in any subject is essential – having personal experience of going to university is helpful in understanding how the users of our products might feel.
- Exceptional attention to detail – ability to work within exacting brand and style guidelines.
- A highly conceptual thinker with a genuine passion for design and making cutting-edge, attractive web products for some of the UK’s leading universities.
- General outlook: an energetic and positive approach to work.
- Non-smoking applicants are preferred as we can’t accommodate smoking breaks.
10 reasons to apply for a role with Revolution Viewing
- We have a Work-life Balance Manifesto that is policy!
- We produce sector-leading digital media products.
- Our team tell us RV is a great place to work.
- Our clients love what we do and our client satisfaction is extremely high.
- Free lunch – there is such a thing and it happens every day at RV!
- Every 3 months we have a team meal, on the company.
- Holiday loyalty scheme – extra holidays for years of service.
- Individual objectives set in annual appraisals and progress reviewed in monthly 1-2-1 meeting with line manager.
- We share our strategy, including mission, direction and financial progress.
- We offer a thorough induction and comprehensive training for your career.
Our Core Values
These are a key consideration when hiring a new team member; we need to feel each team member shares these values.
- Respect for people
- Veritable & fun working environment (contribution to)
- Sustainable progression (we don’t make rash decisions that jeopardise the company)
- Honesty & integrity
- Innovative & dynamic
- Passion & pride (in all we do)
“There are a lot of great things about being part of the Revolution Viewing team, but largely I think it is the open, forward-thinking attitude that is nurtured here that really makes the company so strong – and the services we provide so acclaimed. Work is fast paced and very varied – many of our clients are prestigious Universities who naturally expect second-to-none service and cutting-edge solutions, it’s our job to make sure the delivery of the final product leaves them with a big smile on their face (and not-to-mention a stylish new interactive marketing tool on their website!)”
Jonny Harper (RV Project Manager) May 2016
Please submit all of the following by the date shown above:
- A 10 line cover letter outlining why you will be a great candidate for this role and how you will add value to our company. (attach as PDF/.docx/.doc)
- Your current CV (attach as PDF/.docx/.doc)
- Please state how soon you could start if offered a job.
- Let us know where you heard about this vacancy.
- Dates of assessment & interview are 3pm-7pm on Wed 13th Dec and 3pm-7pm Wed 20th Dec. Please let us know if you can be available on these dates. Note you will only be required to attend 1 of the days.
Please send the 5 items above via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For updates on Revolution Viewing and any vacancies, we recommend you follow us on our social media channels: https://www.revolutionviewing.com/social
Absolutely no recruitment agencies.
- Location: Leeds (LS12 2DU)
- Salary: £28,000-£34,000
- Hours of Work: 42.5 hours per week. Flexible working day with ‘core hours’ 9am-5pm
- Annual Leave: 30 days (flexible up to 35 days with pro-rata salary deduction)
- Pension: Contribution to a pension in line with the mandatory Workplace pension scheme
- Application Deadline: 6pm Monday 4th December 2017