This website, https://www.revolutionviewing.com (the “Website”), is operated by Revolution Viewing Ltd.
What are cookies?
Cookies are a small text files that are stored in your web browser that allows Revolution Viewing Ltd or a third party to recognize you. Cookies can be used to collect, store and share bits of information about your activities across websites, including on Revolution Viewing Ltd website.
Cookies might be used for the following purposes:
– To enable certain functions
– To provide analytics
– To store your preferences
– To enable ad delivery and behavioral advertising
Revolution Viewing Ltd uses both session cookies and persistent cookies.
Session Cookies: A session cookie is used to identify a particular visit to our Website. These cookies expire after a short time, or when you close your web browser after using our Website. We use these cookies to identify you during a single browsing session, such as when you log into our Website.
Persistent Cookies: A persistent cookie will remain on your devices for a set period of time specified in the cookie. We use these cookies where we need to identify you over a longer period of time. For example, we would use a persistent cookie if you asked that we keep you signed in.
This Cookies Policy was created by cookiespolicytemplate.com for https://www.revolutionviewing.com
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies: This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Forms related cookies: When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
What are your cookies options?
If you don’t like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser’s settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do this, visit the help pages of your browser.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or do not accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can I find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies by visiting the following third party websites: